1. What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
If you have bought something from us, we will have your email address, address and phone number. If you choose to deliver items to a third party (such as a friend) we will have their name and address. Your credit card details are not held by us, but will be held on the Securetrading secure server (see Transaction Security).
You may also, optionally, decide to receive our 'Newsletter' which may include Special Offers. You can opt out of this at any time either by sending us an email at email@example.com and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' Box in any email we send you.
2. What do we do with the personal information which we collect?
We use the information you have given us to:
- Process and deliver your order. This means that we may have to disclose some of your information to our suppliers (e.g. our delivery suppliers) to help complete your order.
- Allow us to review the history of your past purchases.
- Send you an occasional 'Newsletter' but only if you have consented to this. If you no longer wish to receive these, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' Box in any email we send you.
- Carry out market and product analysis to help us review, develop and improve the service which we offer to you. All of the information described above will be stored in our user database (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such data, in which case all your contact details and information that may identify you will be deleted). In supplying us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of IrishFlorists.Com assets or stock, or our website services, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
3. What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- Receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which we hold; and
- Require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by IrishFlorists.Com. Each time that we send you a 'Newsletter', we also give you the opportunity to 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to it. You also have the option of sending us an email at email@example.com and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line.
5. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,